Before we start using the QuickBooks tool hub we need to know what QuickBooks is. QuickBooks is one of the most popular accounting programs (developed by intuit) that is used by small businesses to manage and keep track of income and expenses. Quickbooks software can be used for making and tracking invoices, keeping track of business expenses, getting ready a financial report for business, preparing your taxes & paying the employee.
What is the Quickbooks tool hub?
Quickbooks offers a variety of tools to settle on from. Just like every alternative software Quickbooks tool sometimes can face some errors, if you go browsing you will find many different solutions to fix the different errors in QuickBooks but it can be very time-consuming so QuickBooks offers a QuickBooks tool hub to fix all the possible minor issues that QuickBooks software can face.
QuickBooks tool offers numerous tools for desktop applications, every tool has a specific function in the process of troubleshooting. As we know most of the time the error we face is caused due to minor mistakes, this software is targeted to Assist to repair these issues while not doing any complex steps.
What kind of errors will Quickbooks Tool Hub deal with
Now you may ask what kinds of errors/issues we can resolve using this tool. This software can be used for most types of Quickbook errors, this software is capable of handling the following errors:
- Installation Errors.
- Network issues.
- Company File related errors.
- Resetting The password.
- The problem in the program.
Requirement for downloading Quickbooks tool hub
There is no special hardware requirement For downloading the Quickbooks tool hub into your system. You just need an updated windows system (with Windows 10)with the following tools updated or installed in it:
- Microsoft .NET framework
- Microsoft visual c++ redistributable package
Steps for Downloading and installing QuickBooks Tool Hub
- To Download the QuickBooks tool hub Click on the following Link
- After Downloading it Open the downloaded file named Quickbookstoolhub.exe to install it in your system.
- An installation window will appear on the screen Click on Next.
- After that, it will ask you if you agree with the License terms which you can read about on the link in the pop-up.
- Click on yes.
- Now you have to choose the location where you want to install the Quickbooks tool hub and click on next.
- In the next window click on install to install it in your system and wait until the installation process is completed.
- After installing you can select the option to launch the Quickbooks tool hub if you want to open it right away and then click on Finish.
Components in Quickbook Tool Hub
- Home: In this section, you will get information about all the other sections and why are they used, and how you can use it effectively on your PC.
- Company Files Issue: There could be many reasons that you lost your company file and for recovering it you will use a doctor software however now Quickbook Tool hub has integrated Doctor Software to recover it. All you need to do is to run it and after recovering Login With the Right Credential.
- Network Issue: Network Errors like incorrect Hoisting File Configuration can be fixed with the help of the Quickbook tool hub. You just need to open this software on the server or computer where you are hoisting the company files and run the Quickbooks Database Server Manager to resolve the issue.
- Program Problem: In this section of the Quickbooks tool hub you will find three option to choose from:
- Quick Fix My Program: This option is used to shut down any kind of process that has been running down in the backgrounds some possible way to fix the issue.
- Quickbook Program Diagnostic Tool: This tool can take up to 20 minutes to run and solve your problem you are facing and may also require the user to restart the computer after resolving the issue while using this particular tool.
- Quickbooks Print and PDF Repair Tool: Quickbooks users may sometimes face an issue where they may not be able to print and email the PDF File. This tool can be used to repair that issue.
- Installation Issue: If you are facing an issue where you are not able to install or uninstall Quickbooks software you will be able to use this software to resolve that issue. In this section there are two tools available for us to use:
- Quickbooks Install Diagnostic tool: It can be used to fix any common kind of installation issue.
- Clean Install Tool: If the problem is not fixed by a diagnostic tool you can use this software to delete the programming files which were not deleted at the time of the previous uninstallation.
- Password Reset: There could a case when someone forgets their login credential(password). In that case, one can use this section of the Quickbooks Tool hub to reset the password. You should click on the reset password option then it will ask you to enter your Name, Address, License Number, and username in conjunction with the Zip-code, After clicking on Submit, A Token Number will be sent to you via Email, Copy the Token Number provided to you in the email and paste it in the tool and then you can enter down a new password.